Sunday, April 6, 2014

3/24/14 Journal

3/24/14

Everyone continued to enhance their work via Photoshop today. I was around to help with any questions they had, as I normally am. I've noticed that there are some kids who wouldn't ask for help even if they needed it. I suppose I used to be that way, I wanted to try and figure things out for myself without asking anyone for help. But I have learned that a simple question can cause a lot of stress to go away and it can also make things a lot easier. So I have been trying to make sure that I ask certain people how they are doing and whether they need help so that if they do have the courage to ask that day it was after me asking them. I doubt that any of the kids that I am speaking about would approach me with a question, let alone Mr. Wertz, so hopefully the fact that I am a peer will make it easier on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment