Sunday, April 6, 2014

3/18/14 Journal

Today I began matting a bunch of the work that has been completed by the students in the class I am interning with as well as the Foundations Class that Wertz has during another block. This is probably going to take up most of my week. Throughout today's class I was mostly matting and hanging work while Wertz taught and helped the kids. I ended up staying after class just to talk to Wertz about anything that came up. I really enjoy talking to him and I think part of the reason that I love interning for him is because I get another semester to be around him and pick his brain about different topics. Honestly, he's become a father figure for me in the past few years and the thought of not having him in class in a few months is a daunting one for me. So I am trying to be around him as much as possible and learn as much as I can from him in the short time that I have left, because he really is one of the most influential people that I have had as a teacher, and probably one of the most influential people in my life thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment